The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the cancellation last year of most rallies, shows and other motorcycle events, but 2021 looks better for the staging of some get-togethers. A lot depends continued vaccine rollout, state restrictions and the state of the pandemic at the particular moment. As of March 15, the 2021 Event Calendar looks like this:
21 – Bikes & Breakfast at The Depot Restaurant in Cold Spring, NY from 8 to 10 a.m.
16-18 – April Motorcycle Mayhem in East Durham, NY.
23-24 – Perkiomen Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America‘s National Meet in Oley, PA.
2 – The 37th “almost annual” May Day Breakout Party by the Connecticut Motorcycle Riders Association from noon to 5 p.m. at the Wolcott VFW, Route 69 in Wolcott, CT.
2 – The 11th annual Twisted Sisters MC Biker Breakout Breakfast from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Swedish Social Club, 38 Barlow St., Bristol, CT.
16 – Mike’s Motorcycle Swap Meet & Flea Market from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at North Brookfield Sportsman’s Club in North Brookfield, MA.
29 – Sporty’s Iron Duke Hillclimb at 11 a.m., 1723 Route 28, Minerva, NY.
4-6 – Bennington Triumph Bash in Bennington, VT.
4-6 – Empire Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America‘s National Meet in Trumansburg, NY.
12 – Holiday Mountain MX Hillclimb at 11 a.m., 99 Holiday Mountain RC, Monticello, NY.
12-20 – Laconia Motorcycle Week in Laconia, NH.
17-20 – The 49th Moto Guzzi National Owners Club National Rally celebrating Moto Guzzi’s 100th anniversary at Cheshire Fairgrounds, Swanzey, NH.
25-26 – The 27th annual Triumph National Rally, Oley Fairgrounds, Oley, PA.
25-27 – The annual Thousand Islands River Run Rally in Alexandria Bay, NY.
27 – Southern Maine Swap Meet and Antique Motorcycle Show. First time event at Ossipee Valley Fairgrounds in Hiram, ME from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
11 – Falls Village Car & Motorcycle Show from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Falls Village, CT.
15-17 – Iron Adventure of New England HOG Rally at the Jackson Gore Inn At Okemo Mountain Resort in Ludlow, VT.
6-7 – Yankee Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America‘s National Meet at the Terryville Fairgrounds in Terryville, CT.
8 – Car & Bike Show at the Whortlekill Rod & Gun Club, 540 Route 376 in Hopewell Junction, NY. Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Aug. 8 – Rotary Club of Mansfield (MA) Vintage Motorcycle Show, British Car Show and Aircraft Fly-in from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Mansfield Municipal Airport, 265 Fruit St.
20-21 – Split’n Lanes Dodgin’ Gutters moves from Brooklyn, NY to Asbury, NJ and expands from one day to three days. It will be staged at Long Tall Shorty’s.
22 – Motorcycle Hillclimb staged by the Quaboag Riders Motorcycle Club at 11 a.m. on May 5, 2019 in Monson, MA.
Date TBA – Brit Jam staged by the British Iron Association at the Haddam Neck Fairgrounds in East Hampton, CT.
28 – Holiday Mountain MX Hillclimb at 11 a.m., 99 Holiday Mountain RC, Monticello, NY.
3-5 – Progressive IMS Outdoors in Brooklyn, NY. Location TBA.
4-5 – Vintage Motorcycle Festival at the Owls Head Transportation Museum in Owls Head, ME.
12 – Rice-O-Rama vintage and custom Japanese motorcycle show and swap meet at the Spencer Fairgrounds in Spencer, MA.
12 – Bear Mountain Antique Motorcycle Club Swap Meet at Polish Legion of Am. Vets, 16 Legion Lane, Pine Island, NY.
15-19 – Catskill Mountain Thunder Motorcycle Festival in East Durham, NY.
19 – The 42nd British Motorcycle Meet staged by BSA Owners Club of New England and the New England Norton Owners from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Bolton Fairgrounds, Route 117, Lancaster, MA.
21-25 – Americade in Lake George, NY.
3 – Stateline Swap Meet / Motorcycle and Classic Car Show at the Rochester Fairgrounds, 72 Lafayette St. in Rochester, NH from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
3 – 25th Fall Moto Guzzi New England Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sweet Evalina’s Stand, 688 Route 169m Woodstock, CT.
24 – Greenwich Concours d’Elegance marks 120 years of Indian motorcycles and 100 years of Moto Guzzi models.
To Be Determined…
– Blessing of the Motorcycles at Lourdes Shrine in Litchfield, CT. (Normally third Sunday in May.)
– British Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet presented by British Iron Association of Massachusetts in Oxford, MA. (Normally in May.)
– Wild Rabbit Community Moto Show in Cambridge, MA. (Normally in May.)
– The Upcycle Helmet Art Show (and vintage bike show) in Woodbridge, CT. (Normally in June.)
– Motorcycle Madness in Newington, CT at Mill Pond Park. (Normally in June.)
– The annual Vintage Bike Show at 11 a.m. at the Star Drive-In in East Tauton, MA. (Normally in June.)
– Doc’s annual Vintage & Classic Bike Show at Doc’s Motorcycle Parts in Waterbury, CT. (Normally in July.)
– Hard Times Chopper Show at noon at Ralph’s Rock Diner in Worcester, MA. (Normally in July.)
– The annual Northeast European Motorcycle Rally in Newry, ME. (Normally in July.)
– The annual Killingly Bike Night in Killingly, CT from 5 to 8:30 p.m. (Normally in August.)
– Eagle Riders RC Automotive & Motorcycle Swap Meet and Bike Show in Wallingford, CT. (Held in August in 2020.)
– Cape Cod Vintage Motorcycle Show in Barnstable, MA. (Normally in September.)
– Doc’s Customer Appreciation Day & Bike Show at Doc’s Motorcycle Parts in Waterbury, CT. (Normally in September.)
– The annual classic European Motorcycle Day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA. (Normally in September.)
– Brooklyn Invitational at the Root Studios, 131 North 14th St., Brooklyn, NY. (Normally held in September.)
Not Planned in 2021…
– IMOC rally hosted by the Italian Motorcycle Owners Club at the Hamilton Rod & Gun Club in Sturbridge, MA.
– Antique Motorcycle Show at the Queens County Farm Museum in Floral Park, NY.
– The annual Indian Motorcycle Day at the Lyman and Merrie Wood Museum of Springfield History in Springfield, MA.
IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT: RIDE-CT & RIDE-New England is trying to stay on top of the changing situation. If you have an event that you’d like listed or if there’s a date change or a cancellation to report, please let us know: email@example.com.
Updated: 3/15 at 6:18 p.m.
Updated: 3/17 ar 7:25 a.m.
Updated: 3/17 at 12:45 p.m.